PLT energia approves the half-year consolidated results at june 30th, 2018
SIGNIFICANT MARGIN GROWTH: EBITDA +90,7% ED EBIT +58,7%
• Production of electric energy equal to 231.5 GWh
(67.3 GWh in the first half of 2017)• Net Sales +121.4% equal to 32.2 million euro
(14.5 million euro in the first half of 2017)
• EBITDA +90.7% equal to 19 million euro
(9.9 million euro in the first half of 2017)
• Operating Profit (EBIT) +58.7% equal to 8.2 million euro
(5.2 million euro in the first half of 2017)
• Net result of the Group, equal to 2.3 million euro, significantly increasing compared to June 30th 2017
(0,3 million euro in the first half of 2017)
• Net financial position equal to 215.7 million euro (226.1 million euro in 2017)
with an impact on the total net invested capital of 83.8% (84.4% at the end of 2017) of which 165.2 million euro referring to structured finance subordinated to each SPV's (loans and project financing).Cesena, 28th September 2018
- PLT energia SpA, an Italian industrial holding operating in the renewable energy market, announces that the Board of Directors, meeting today, has approved the half-year consolidated results at June 30th, 2018.
The half-year results show an improvement of the main profitability indicators compared to the previous semester.
Pierluigi Tortora, CEO of PLT energia SpA, commented: "The results of the first half of the year fully reflect the earning capacity of the remarkable investments made by the Group in the last few years and, in the meanwhile, they bring out the the capital strengthening of PLT energia SpA, placing the company among the first companies listed on the AIM segment in terms of EBITDA, Net result, Invested capital and Equity. The implemented business model will encourage the growth and the efficiency for the years to come, both in terms of production capacity and sale of electricity to the retail market fully in line with the environmental sustainability message promoted by the recent- adopted national energy strategy"
.DOWNLOAD PDF VERSION